We'll cover your IQOS with a 1-year warranty.
Your voluntary warranty provided for your IQOS is valid in the country of purchase. In Sweden, you’ll get a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. You’ll need to save your receipt or take a picture of it as proof of purchase.
Register your IQOS device to unlock great advantages:
- 60 days money back guarantee on your IQOS device*
- Accidental damage coverage, you receive a new device if it accidentally breaks*
- International coverage with IQOS support*
- Access to support of an IQOS Expert
- 10% discount on accessories
You can easily create an account here by following the different steps.
What do we cover with the IQOS warranty?
The Philip Morris International entity listed under the heading of ‘Customer Care’ will at its option (but without affecting your statutory rights) repair or replace any components which are defective in terms of material or workmanship when used in accordance with the associated IQOS User Guide and which are subject to a valid voluntary warranty claim. The provisions of this warranty are only valid for 1-year in the country of purchase.
What don’t we cover with the IQOS warranty?
The IQOS warranty doesn’t cover the following:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic damage (such as scratches, dents, broken plastic, etc.)
- Damage caused by misuse, power surge, improper handling, liquid contact or fire.
- Malfunction caused by using the device with non-compatible products.
- Damage of malfunction caused by attempts to open, modify and repair, either by a user or by a service provider not accredited by IQOS.
- Damage or malfunction caused by failure to use as described in the associated IQOS User Guide.
*When your device is accidentally damaged and still under warranty.
** A one-time replacement per calendar year and person registered on iqos.com for any damage not covered by the IQOS warranty. If your device is replaced, only the original warranty when you first bought the device is valid