• Philip Morris International (PMI) offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are alternatives to continued smoking. Our vision is that our smoke-free products will one day replace cigarettes.
• Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
• PMI’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
• We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not an alternative to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
• Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
• Please read more about Good Conversion Practices for PMI’s smoke-free products here.
Safety Warnings & Instructions
Tobacco and Nicotine
• HeatSticks, HEETS contain tobacco and nicotine, which damages your health and is addictive.
• Use of IQOS and HeatSticks are therefore not risk-free. The best way to reduce tobacco-related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
• Some users of IQOS and HeatSticks reported experiencing abdominal pain, chest pain, choking sensation, cough, difficulty breathing, dizziness, dry mouth, dry throat, gingivitis, headache, malaise, nasal stuffiness, nausea, mouth irritation, palpitations, throat irritation, and vomiting
• Nicotine-containing products should not be used by people who have or are at risk of heart disease, are diabetic, are epileptic, or are experiencing seizures.
• Nicotine-containing products should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
• Stopping smoking or switching to IQOS and HeatSticks or other tobacco and/or nicotine-containing products may require the adjustment of the dosing of certain medicines (e.g. theophylline, clozapine, ropinirole).
• If you have questions about whether you should use IQOS and HeatSticks given an existing health condition, consult a health care professional.
Exclusive Use of HeatSticks
• Only use IQOS with Heatsticks specifically designed for IQOS. Never use IQOS with a cigarette or any similar products. Doing so may cause injury.
• Do not modify Heatsticks in any way or add any substance to Heatsticks. Doing so may cause injury.
Prior to use of a product, users should read the full Safety Warnings & Instructions, which contain important safety information about the use of the product.
Please read more on important information in FAQ here