Switching on and charging your device.
Charge your IQOS ILUMA fully by using the AC Power Adaptor and Charging Cable that comes with it. Then, to switch your device on, press the button on the side of the Pocket Charger for 4 seconds. To check the battery status of the Pocket charger, take out the holder and press the side button of the Pocket Charger.
Find out what the lights in the IQOS ILUMA device mean and the way to check the battery level.
- Insert the tobacco stick up to the line on the filter until the holder vibrates and light(s) pulse(s). Heating starts automatically, or by pressing the button for 1 second
- You can start using your device once the holder vibrates and the lights stay fixed
- To signal the last 30 seconds of use or that the last 2 puffs are left, the holder will vibrate with the light(s) pulsing white
- Dispose of the stick immediately after you’ve used it, simply by removing the stick from the holder and disposing of them according to your local waste disposal regulations
- Insert the holder in the charger for recharging
Do not use SMARTCORE-sticks with previous IQOS™ generations, as this may cause damage to your device. SMARTCORE-sticks contain a metal part. Keep out of reach of children to prevent disassembly or ingestion.See important information.
No problem. Features and settings can be turned on or off via the IQOS-app such as autostart, customization features, lock and unlock device. And do remember to register your device online. You’ll find your serial number by removing the door cover of your IQOS ILUMA, under the wrap of your IQOS ILUMA PRIME, or on the back side of your IQOS ILUMA ONE. Alternatively, visit iqos.com and follow the instructions on the screen.
There are couple of ways you can check how many uses you have left. Either on the holder itself or by checking the pocket charger with the holder inside. Here’s how:
Checking on the holder: Tilt the holder towards you or short press the button. The lights will come on and indicate the battery level. When 2 lights are on it means the holder is ready for 2 uses and 1 light on means it’s ready for 1 use only.
Checking on the pocket charger: Short press the side button on the pocket charger with the holder inside the charger. The pocket charger light will turn on. 2 lights mean the holder is ready for 2 uses and 1 light on means ready for 1 use.
To reset your device, place the holder in the pocket charger and press the button for 10 seconds, then release. All of the lights will turn OFF, blink twice, and turn on again to confirm a RESET. That’s it, you’re done.