IQOS Charging Issue
What shall I do if my IQOS is not charging?
Are you having issues charging your IQOS? Please check the following first:
1. Connect your IQOS to an electrical outlet (no laptop USB ports) using the provided IQOS AC power adaptor and USB cable.
2. Make sure the connector (micro USB pin) is not bent or broken
3. Use the provided IQOS AC power adaptor and USB Cable.
4. If you charge your IQOS with the IQOS charging dock, please check that the cables and connectors of the IQOS charging dock as well.
5. Charge your IQOS for at least 15 minutes to check for light patterns.
IQOS Lights Not Turning On?
If the IQOS Pocket Charger lights or the IQOS 3 MULTI lights at the bottom start blinking, your IQOS is charging.
If you cannot see any lights, ensure that your IQOS is turned ON by pressing the button on the Pocket Charger or the IQOS 3 MULTI for 1 second.
If you do not see any light pattern, press the button for 4 seconds until the lights turn on.
If, after charging for more than 15 minutes, there are still no lights, please contact us so we can help you.
Additional IQOS Charging information:
You can charge the IQOS Pocket Charger with or without the IQOS Holder inserted.
If you are using your IQOS device overseas, please, ensure your AC Power Adaptor is suitable for the host country voltage.